Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Town So Nice, They Named It Twice

I tried to use this line to explain Walla Walla to some of my coworkers. It didn't really pan out. Another factoid: Walla Walla is the oldest city (different from settlement?) in Washington.

This is a picture of the entrance to Bennington Lake recreation area, which is managed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. I always end up taking pictures here during the late fall and winter. But this was close to the beginning of Spring in 2010.


October 2010: Michael and I are choosing our pumpkins at Klicker's, which is Mom's favorite place in Walla Walla, and we decided to climb up the haystacks and ride down the slide (just barely pictured here).

Also, I take incredible pride in having worked for Walla Walla Community College. Here's just a few reasons why:

No comments:

Post a Comment